Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Woot! Woot!

I'm so excited I'll be working with Sharon Chinn at the Decorative Painting
Store she will be carrying my e-patterns on her site. Woot! Woot!

Bob at Wood and things will be cutting my wood cut outs to sell on his site.
He's been supplying Viking Woodcrafts and Stockade for 12 years. I was on the
phone with him yesterday. He will also give me a discount on my cut outs to sell
on my site if I want. He's also sending me a goodie box to try his wood cut outs and
 he will also send me a sample of my Tree Angel Ornaments that I recently designed.
Hopefully this will put me on the map :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails