Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Show and tell

Here you will find projects painted by talented artists using my e-patterns. If you would like to be added please send me your photos and put "Show and tell" in the subject line.
The following 5  projects were all painted by Carol Dees. She did a fantastic job using my designs. Thanks Carol for submitting your pictures =)  Who's next???
These four pictures below were all  painted by Jody Seilheimer. She did a fabulous job!! Thanks for submitting your pictures Jody!




 The following 3 projects pictured below were all painted by Becky Levesque. She did a fantabulous job on all three of them. Thanks for sending your pics.

Look how nice the picture below turned out. Love that you added the little matchstick like I did =) Great job by Guylaine Adam. Thanks for sending.


I just received two more pictures. The rolling pin and iron were both painted by Kathy Kristinnson. You did a great job on both of them. Thanks for sending!



Lesley painted these cute ornaments below using my Trio of winter friends e-pattern. You did a fantastic job Les!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails