Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Friday, August 3, 2012

I no longer have my store =(

I no longer have my store =( I had to empty it this week because my ex-husband was being an *sshole and wanted to throw everything out in a garbage bin. He wanted everything out in 3 days. I'm so glad my son and his girlfriend helped me out...
. We had to pack 2 stories full of items. That was a lot of work. So now everything is packed away. I will be posting items for sale here on my page and hopefully local people will want to purchase them. I can start a bag for you anytime just leave me a comment. We can meet somewhere for you to pick up your items. I can also ship if that works best for you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails