Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Harley being very naughty

Hi everyone,
It's been awhile since I have posted. I am healed from the accident except my butt cheek still hurts a bit and my thumb is still sprained but other than that I'm doing good. I wanted to share with you pictures of what Harley did this morning.

 I have no idea where she found the toilet paper roll because they are all stashed in the closet and the toilet paper is still on the roll.

Here is the destroyed toilet paper roll.

Here she is 5 minutes later striking a pose as if saying What? it wasn't me LOL. The little stinker =)


4 comments:

  1. Lol...you have to laugh because they are so darn cute, especially when they act as if nothings happened! Thanks for giving me a big laugh! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I was able to give you a laugh Loretta!
    Hope you have a fantastic day!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harley has found a new toy....Rosie used to do the same thing only the roll was on the roll in the BR and it would be torn and hanging...They do make us chuckle. Hope your wounds have healed Marie. Are you back to painting yet?
    Have missed you posting.
    Les♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been in the mood for painting. Read my facebook page or the new post I just put up. I will eventually start designing again just don't have any ideas yet.

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails