Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Went to a pig roast

This past Saturday I went to a pig roast. The pig caught on fire while cooking put they were prepared and threw a huge bucket of water on it. The pig was so tender and delicious, we had good food, live music and fun was had by all but I did get sunburned =( 



110 pound pig 

The pig is ready to eat. Mmm and it was delicious

Look at what they did to his poor head =(


2 comments:

  1. My daughter and son-in-law have a pig roast at their house once a year. A fun day and always a great meal. Looks like yours was also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was Pat! Friends of mine have a pig roast every year too!

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails