Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Six Irishmen



Last month I met 5 Irishmen from Ireland, they came down for a week to ride on rented Harleys with my good friend Dave who is Irish also is pictured on the far left.  On their last day here I partied with them at an Irish Pub here in Ottawa  until 2:30 in the morning.  Irishmen sure know how to drink and have fun lol. A good time was had by all. The next day, Dave and I drove them to the airport to catch their flight back home.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I was there! There isn't much better than an Irish accent...except maybe 6? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun! It was hard to understand them sometimes though lol.

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails