Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Primitive Sock Dryer/Stretcher

This is a wooden primitive sock dryer/stretcher that I cut out and painted which could be found hanging in someone's home in the olden days. You would slip woolen socks over this form for them to retain their shape and dry without shrinking. Everyone should have one hanging in their country/primitive home as part of their decor and to remind them of the good "olde days".


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie, I'm Franca from Italy, wonderful blog!!! I like your works and your grafic :)))
    if you see my FB profile an my blog ...you understand :)))
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Franca for your kind words. Too funny we have the same graphic :) I'm glad you like my blog :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails