Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Live Well ♥Laugh Often ♥Love Much

When I saw these prints yesterday at Walmart for only $9.96 for all 3 I had to get them. I like this saying and I think they look great on my new kitchen wall color :)
















 I'm addicted to scented wax melts and melt warmers or also known as burners. My favorite fragrances are vanilla and cinnabun. Look at them all LOL. I also have another black one like the one pictured below. I had to buy two they were on sale for $1.00 at Jysk. I have them all over my house and I want more LOL. I also buy bags of 100 tealights :) Who else likes these?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails