Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Coffee Thyme

I don't drink coffee but I like to paint coffee signs.  I painted this one with the saying Perfect Coffee Served Hot. All my lettering is done with a brush I don't use stencils.













The next one is Coffee Fresh Brewed which I painted on a cabinet door and added a little spoon handle.

I also painted these blocks instant human... just add coffee





4 comments:

  1. Marie, I love your coffee signs, esp the instant human one. I love coffee!

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the instant human one too. As they say (whoever they are?) I resemble that remark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they all turned out so cute! My fav is the cabinet door...that little spoon for a handle is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Willa, Lori and Jody. I like the little spoon too :)

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails