Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SnOwBoUnD

I cut out the snowman, nose and tree out of 1/4" birch then  painted, sanded and antiqued. I added a homespun scarf and attached it to an 18" wreath and dabbed some snow here and there. The Christmas shopping is still not finished but I did manage to wrap 2 gifts LOL. I'm still working on your ornie sis, it will be finished by Christmas. I will hopefully finish my shopping on Wednesday which is my day off from the shop because Christmas is coming fast. It's very cold today I hope it won't be as cold tomorrow. Keep warm everyone and I hope you have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. Awww, the snowman and his tree, well, it's so adorable Marie! I can understand snowbound, we had 19 inches of snow Saturday, but life is getting back to normal in the fast lane.

    Merry Christmas!
    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails