Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Little snowman

I'm sorry it's been a week since I last posted. I've been busy with custom orders and trying to get some Christmas shopping done. The orders are getting done but no luck with the shopping I still have lots to do and not much time left. It's very cold here today minus 29 celcius with the windchill which is approximately -20 fahrenheit. It's a good thing this little snowman  that I made out of a clay pot and wooden ball is bundled up with his fuzzy hat and scarf.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Marie, he is so cute! Love his hat and scarf. I still have shopping, decorating and baking to do....oh, and wrapping. I'd rather paint than do all this stuff. Good luck getting it done and stay warm...brrrrzz, it's cold at your house.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails