Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tree Trimmers


My Christmas tree is full of hand painted ornaments made by me or given to me by my sister who used to paint and also from friends that I have made swaps with. I love painting ornies and I thought I'd share some with you  that I have painted over the years. Please click on images for larger view.






















































and this ornie is made from a strainer and I added a dirty old sock for a hat. I'm just kidding the sock isn't dirty I  just dyed it to make it look that way LOL.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails