Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Muslin Santa

I cut  this Santa out of wood then ripped up a bunch of muslin strips that have been dyed then glued them all to create his beard. I added a rusty bell to the tip of his hat, some greenery and berries and tucked in a candy cane that has also been wrapped in muslin and sprinkled a bit of  diamond dust to add some bling. It was a long process but I really like how he turned out. I hope you will like him too!


1 comment:

  1. He's a great Santa Marie.....I've made a few of him and that beard is so labor intensive....but oh so worth it!!Love him!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails