Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Prims going to France

I've been busy painting some prim items for a lady in France. She just loves this style of painting and I'm glad because it's my favorite thing to paint, then I like to paint snowmen, penguins and ornies  :)



Local people don't forget to schedule an appointment to visit my showroom.You can schedule an appointment with me  at luvs2craft@yahoo  dot   com for hand crafted and hand painted gifts for the people on your list this holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting for you Marie...all the way to France. You go girl.
    TTFN, Les xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Les! It's my third shipment to France to this lady :) I also sent an ornament to another lady in France and I have to paint
    windchimes that are going to France as well :)
    Keeping myself busy and out of trouble LOL.
    Marie xox

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails