Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Guilty party in the top right corner

I had a candle with silicone bulb out waiting for me to do something with it and my honey says to me: "There's something wrong with your bulb" I said: "What do you mean?" He said: "Well look at it" So I did and I go WTH and we both said Har...
ley at the same time. Yes, that's right the culprit in the far right corner is guilty as charged. She's always biting stuff, she bit a cord from my windchime, she bit the string that her mouse was hanging from on her scratching post. The little stinker!!!! Now, I can't put that bulb in the candle stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails