Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I've been busy painting custom orders

Sorry, I haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy painting custom orders. I've shipped some items to France and Colorado. Then when I think I'm done painting and that I can start on the many new designs for e-patterns  I have, I get more orders LOL. I'm also busy turning my mudroom into a showroom since I don't have my shop anymore because of my ex :(  I've posted a sneak peek :)








Here's a sneak peek of what I have done so far in my mudroom.
You will be able to visit by appointment only. I will post more
pictures when it's done and let you know when you will be able
to visit if you live in my part of town.












 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails