Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away....



I think this is the month of May right? It feels like April with all the showers and rain
they are calling for the rest of the week. Now, they are saying the sun will come out on Friday. I sure hope so because I want to go riding and I want to see the sun. It was such a beautiful sunny day yesterday. We went riding downtown, had an hour walk thru the Byward Market where vendors sell
fruits, veggies, jewelry, clothes etc... then we had a wonderful dinner at Fatboys.

4 comments:

  1. Your right, where was the rain in April?? We have been getting rain this week to, but I'm glad so I don't have to water. I hope for sun on Friday for you so you can go riding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should only rain at night time when we are sleeping and nothing but sunshine while we are awake =) Thanks! I hope the sun stays on Friday because now they are calling for rain on Saturday. We want to fix the fence around our deck before we can install the new gazebo we got yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog and your work.
    Maddalena

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails