Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Omega Park



It was such a beautiful day yesterday that we decided to visit Omega Park
in Montebello, QC. We bought carrots to feed all the animals that came to
the truck's window. Black pigs were everywhere mixed with the other animals and  running towards every approaching vehicle to get a carrot LOL. Blogger sometimes takes forever to load pictures so I'm just putting a link from my facebook page so you can view all the photos. I hope everyone had  a great weekend!
Click here: Omega Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails