Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Demolition Derby and April Wine

Last night I went to the Navan Fair to watch a demolition derby which was exciting to watch until a young man got injured.
Ottawa firefighters had to use the jaws of life to get him out of his vehicle.
He sustained lower back and neck pain following the incident but I read this morning that he was in stable condition. I was so into watching the derby that I forgot to take pictures except for this one when they were clearing the area for the next vehicles.





I then listened to April Wine and their performance was awesome.  The pictures aren't the best but I'll show you anyways.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails