Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Monday, March 21, 2011

The dreaded "S" word is here


It's the first official day of spring today but it looks more like winter over here. We are supposed to get up to 10 cm (4 inches) of you know what. I hope this is the last of the "S" word that I hear in our forecast until next winter. It's a good day to stay in and paint so I'm working on a new e-pattern today. I hope you are enjoying some nice spring weather and please send some my way lol.

4 comments:

  1. Marie,

    Oh my! I would be terribly unhappy with any more snow. I want to see green and flowers, which we are here in MD. Hope spring hurries back to you.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone Marie. We're getting some here in North Bay too! It's supposed to be really cold all week too - at least at night - brrrrr. Enough is enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I'm looking forward to seeing green and flowers over here. The snow was melting and now we are getting more =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Connie enough is enough!!! We're suppose to get sunshine the rest of the week with +4 tomorrow which will be the highest temperature. The rest of the week +1 to +3 I won't complain too much since it's going to be sunny at least =)

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails