Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Finished custom sign

I just finished making this custom sign for one of my customers. I just need to add a sawtooth hanger on the back for hanging and put some  varnish and it will be ready for her to pick up. I will now start working on some of the designs Terrye sent me for Painting with Friends. Lots of snow coming down right now =(

4 comments:

  1. Oh I Love It Marie! You did a wonderful job.
    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sandi. I'm glad it's finally done lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bunches Angie =) The customer picked it up on Saturday and she loved it. She said it was better than she had imagined =)

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails