Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Monday, January 24, 2011

It's very cold today

Another cold day today so I decided to make some Italian Wedding Soup for lunch which was really good then I had some chocolate lol. I'm working on a new spring e-pattern but it's taking me awhile to finish it since I'm at home and I get distracted by the computer. Terrye French also sent me some new designs to work on for Painting with Friends. Keep warm!

2 comments:

  1. I have never had this before but it looks incredibly delicious!! Thanks for making me hungry at almost 1 in the morning, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure Angie lol. It was my first time making this soup and it won't be the last.

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails