Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Angel Tealight Keeper E-Pattern #00028




I like to use scented wax melts that you put in those melt warmers so I use a lot of tealights. I wanted a place to store them instead fo keeping them in the plastic bag they come in so I designed this Angel Tealight Keeper to store all my tealights and they will be handy when I need them. Notice that she is holding a... real wooden match stick in her hand =) E-pattern is available on my selling blog.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Marie!
    What an excredibly clever idea for storage of tealights! Adore the pattern and the lovely extra touches you made! ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Linda and Michele. I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Marie,, what kind of container did you use?? Great idea, mine are still in a bag....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ronda! I painted this one on a chip board box that I had in my stash but it could also be painted on a papier maché box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie....it's very lovely idea!
    You're fantastic painter!!!!
    Kiss
    Ste

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails