Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Saltbox House Welcome E-pattern #00021


I designed and painted these saltbox houses with a welcome flag on a bread board. It could be painted on any surface.

E-pattern will include color picture, instructions and line drawing.

This project may be painted for personal use, fun or profit.

E-pattern can be purchased on my selling blog for $6.00 USD

E-patterns are non-refundable.
 
http://countrywoodcraftsbymarie.blogspot.com/2010/06/saltbox-house-welcome-e-pattern-00021.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I Love it. What a neat idea. Do you ever paint on suit cases? I would love to see one of your designs on a suit case!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sandi! I have painted on suitcases before. A lady just wanted a saying on one and I also painted a couple more suitcases which weren't my own design. I was planning on painting a suitcase for myself so you never know what I will come up with =)

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails