Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My finds for today Wednesday June 2nd













Here are my finds for today. Not much but it's something =)
2 wooden plates one is shaped like an apple

4 sets of cork coasters (6 per set) (Dollar Store)

Metal Watering Can (Dollar Store)

I did see a lot of teapots but left them there because I have lots in my stash already and I need to paint those first before buying some more.

4 comments:

  1. Not much, but you're gonna work your magic on them and make them marvelous somethings:)
    xoxo
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! thanks so much Carol. I'll try my best to work my magic =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the wooden plates and bowls you find! What do you do with the cork coasters? Do you paint on them too? I've been to a Stampin' Up party where we used a special kind of ink and stamped on tile coasters. They turned out so pretty that I didn't want to sit a drink on it. I would imagine it would be the same for a cork coaster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm painting 20 of the coasters for a swap I'm in. I can only post them when my friends will receive them because they are followers of my blog and I don't want to spoil it for them. I was still working on them today!

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails