Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Favorite Prims E-pattern # 0006

I'm on a roll LOL. Here's another one of my creations.  I painted this design on a 5x7 canvas but it can be painted on any surface. I painted my favorite prims. A sheep with a crow on it’s back pulling a wagon with a saltbox house, a pear and a willow tree and I had to add a few stars as well.

E-pattern will include color picture, instructions and line drawing.

This project may be painted for personal use, fun or profit.
Please visit my selling blog for more details.

http://countrywoodcraftsbymarie.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-favorite-prims-e-pattern-0006.html

2 comments:

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails