Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Trash to Treasure Pig Transformation

Here's what I did with the pig I found at the thrift store that I posted in a previous post. I painted, sanded and antiqued it then created a label on my computer, stained it and glued it on the pig. If you would like to purchase this label I've created an e-label on my selling blog.  Please click on link for more details

http://countrywoodcraftsbymarie.blogspot.com/2010/04/pig-lard-e-label_30.html

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have thought to paint the pig
    black and put a label on it....Great
    idea! Thanks for sharing!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails