Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Prim Dowel Angel

I cut the angel out of ¾" wood and her wings out of ¼" wood. I also cut & painted some dowels for her arms and legs which are attached with some wire to her body. I then painted a sheep with a crow perched on it's back. I glued & nailed the wings on the back, added a piece of homespun around her neck and used some finishing nails for her hair. I hope everyone has a fabulous day it's sunny once again :)

4 comments:

  1. Love her Marie! You come up with some of the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jody! I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soo cute..as always your work is excellent. Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails