Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Live Simply Papier Maché Box

Just wanted to show you a box I painted and I created a label on my computer for it. I stained it to make it look old and glued it to the box. If you would like to purchase this label I've created an e-label on my selling blog. You will receive 2 per sheet as a .pdf file plus the recipe on how to stain them. Please visit my selling blog for details.
http://countrywoodcraftsbymarie.blogspot.com/2010/04/live-simply-sheep-e-label.html


2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I'm going to pick up some paper mache boxes next time they are on sale at Hobby Lobby. If I could find some at some sales this weekend... well, that'd be awesome! I like your labels!

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails