Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gingerbread Chair

I didn't paint anything yesterday since I was doing office work but wanted to show you something this morning so I looked through my pictures and found something I painted 5 years ago. I painted this gingerbread girl with her bowl of fixin's on a small child's chair, added a grubby tag and painted a gingerbread face with the words "Gingerbread Cookies" and tied it with a piece of homespun. A good customer of mine has this in her home.


3 comments:

  1. How sweet! Adorable as always Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Gingerbread are one of my favorite things to paint and you did an awesome job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking the time to post your comments Jody and Connie. I love reading everyone's comments =)

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails