Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Open for business

I am re-opening today from 10 am to 5 pm after being closed since after Christmas. If you are in my area I hope you drop in for a visit :)

I wanted to show you what I bought yesterday. As some of you know I love stars so when I saw these two items I couldn't pass them up :)

I needed a new night light for my bathroom so I was very pleased when I found this one.


















Then I saw this barn star candle holder which is a buttermilk color. I took the picture while it was hanging on my kitchen wall which is not that bright by the way   but it will actually be going in my mudroom with the rest of my prim/country items. I added a grubby candle that I made using my ancient chinese secret recipe LOL and tied a piece of cheesecloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails