Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Word "Blox"

♥ Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!♥

I cut out some hearts and stars and also some "blox". I then painted different words on the "blox" for you to put together and create popular sayings like Live~Laugh~Love or Hope~Wish~Dream I also painted more sayings that are not pictured. Display them on shelves or like I did with some rosehips and cinnamon sticks in a plate or bowl.















2 comments:

  1. Marie, I love the bloxs! I love all your painted works. Enjoy your Sunday.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Willa. I had a wonderful Sunday. I hope you did too!

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails