Click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog for a great selection of country and primitive style decorative painting designs.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Found another jackpot!!!!

I found another jackpot of goodies to paint on :)

Funny story about the bellows, I was at the other end of the store when Mitch calls me and says "Look what I got Marie you need to thank this man". So I go over to thank him. This guy was going to buy the bellows but Mitch told him that I was a painter and that I would be very happy if I could get them :D It's a good thing I brought him with me LOL or I would of never of gotten the bellows. I found 3 IKEA mirrors cheaper than what IKEA sells them for :)

I've been thrifting way too much lately I think I need to attend a meeting LOL.
I hope everyone is having a good Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. Great finds Marie. I would love to have some bellows. I've been looking for some for a while. A couple of weeks ago my Sweetie and I were at an antique store I enjoy shopping at and he found a pair. He was so excited but...they were in to bad a shape to paint on. They were made from a heavy fabric and I had seen them several times and had assesed that they were not worth the price for the condition they were in. Your bellows look awesome. One of these days I will find a pair. Can't wait to see what you do with all these goodies. Kudos to your husband.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, I'm glad I found you through link love. I'm now following your blog, look out for me too :-)

    http://www.charlenesdailyinspirations.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/CButterflyxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv your blog...you are a wonderful artist. You are always inspiring me to go thrifting. We have a local treasure mart, you can always find something there. I did add your button to my blog. I'm totally new to blogging...look forward to seeing more of your treasures...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you via link love on FB.

    What a lovely blog you have! The "will paint for comments" just cracked me up :)
    I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Willa, I hope you find some bellows soon :)

    Thanks for your kind words and becoming a follower Charlene :)

    Thanks so much Ronda for your kind words about my work. I'm glad I'm inspiring you to go thrifting. I need to stop buying and start painting or I won't have any room to put everything. I love cutting my own wood also so that's what I've been doing lately. Thanks for becoming a follower and putting your button on your blog. Good luck with your blog but be careful it's very addicting LOL.

    Thanks so much Pat for following. I'm always glad when I can make someone smile or crack up :)

    ReplyDelete

I always have time to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails